Monday, March 18, 2013

My first step in blogging

Hi guys! I'm really excited to have my own blog :) I haven't had a blog before, so it was pretty interesting for me to create it. As I've mentioned, I have never done this before and my friends helped me :) It was a really amusing and funny process :)
I think that a great advantage of blogging is that I can share my thoughts and knowledge here. Moreover, I can create something new here and get a feedback from my friends. So, this blog is really an exciting and useful thing.
What I would like to say about disadvantages is that it takes pretty much time to post, read the blogs of others and leave comments.


1 comment:

  1. A nice try, Dasha! The blog is really great! Don't worry about the difficulties as it is easier done than said! Start selecting the short story for your final project. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete